I'm going to be going to Stitches East ! No, I don't really knit. I try. It never really looks a lot like knitting. It looks a little more like...well, knotted, mishapped cloth by the time I'm done wit it. You can always count on some low-level swearing under my breath when I attempt it. It never looks like the pattern--that is if I can understand the pattern to begin with. I've got the knit, purl stitches down. It's all the other stuff I can't quite figure out.
Anyway, my friend at Three Irish Girls is setting up a booth with her partner and needed some extra hands. Yay! I'm so excited to go and help out. Check out some of the yarn colorways she does. They're spectacular. I want to own some not because I am a fantastic knitter; I just want them because the colors are so beautiful. I think my favorite so far is "Petit Fours". So lovely.
So, I'll be "back posting" when I return on Sunday; gotta keep up the Blog 365 challenge, no? I'll take copious notes, and report back all the fun stuff of Stitches East. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Incredibly gorgeous yarn! I cannot knit to save my life, but I'd like to just cuddle up in a big pile of it.
Have fun!
Post a Comment