I'm so very happy it's the weekend! No getting up at 4:55 a.m. No racing out the door. I can actually take my time in the morning; have a coffee and not rush. Ahhhh! I love Saturdays.
Unfortunately, the weekends tend to go by pretty quickly, too. There are always a million errands to run, thinking ahead to the work week and everything I need to prepare before then. This weekend, I need to run a few errands and then hopefully I can just "chill" until Monday.
Today, I'll get groceries, do some cleaning and just zone out on the couch. Sunday consists of church, running to Target for some stuff they've got on sale and planning for the work week.
Robin and the kids are going to his mom's today to help her rake while I'm running errands. I'll drop by after I'm done as she'll have dinner for us there as well. Bonus! No cooking for me today either. Whooohooo!
Happy weekend, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment