Happy 2008 to everyone! Hope your New Year's Eve was great! Robin and I went out to dinner at a local place called The French Quarter and had some great Louisanna/New Orleans/Creole food. Their crab cakes were the best I've tasted in forever. Yum!
After that we went to visit with Nicole and Sam at their place. Nicole didn't get home 'til after 10 as she was working the late shift, but we played the electronic Monopoly with Sam, Calvin and Kyle 'til almost 11. I completely suck at the game of Mononpoly and I had the worst luck throwing the dice. I think I landed in jail about ten times! Pathetic. I guess I shouldn't go to Vegas, huh?
We were home before midnight and just hung out in bed. I fell asleep before the ball dropped in New York, but awoke to hear the masses on t.v. celebrating about 1o minutes after the event. Oh well. Not like I was expecting to make it to midnight.
So. It's January first. How many days 'til my resolutions/goals go out the window? I always start the year with such enthusiasm and positive outlook, but somewhere around the end of the month, it's gone. Here's hoping this year's different!
Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2008 is a wonderful, joyful, peaceful year for you and yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy New Year!! I hope you get everything you want in 2008.
I see you are doing the 365 blog. GL and I'll be back as often as time allows to read what is happening in your world. :)
Post a Comment