
This weekend I went on a massive cleaning rampage in my craft room. I have stuff in there from years ago that I haven't used. So, some got bagged up to donate to the Art teacher at Maddy's school and the rest was donated to my daughter.
You'd have thought I gave her a million dollars the way she acted! She got a bunch of old letter stickers, two ink pads, some old cheap stamps,various stickers I was never going to use in a million years, some ribbon and a couple of old "albums" that I bought at Target's Dollar Spot about two years ago. They're basically spiral bound books with plain white paper as opposed to lined paper.
She was in total heaven drawing pictures for her "scrapbook" adding stickers left, right, and center. Actually, I think she epitomized the phrase "sticker sneeze"! She's adorable and I can't wait until she actually "scraps" like me. :D

Presenting future scrapbooker extraordinarie: Madeleine! LOL!

1 comment:
How exciting for her! I love her shirt, by the way!
Post a Comment