Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sunny With A High of 74 Degrees

Yes, you read that right . Seventy-four degrees today. Today! January 8th! When did Spring arrive? Did someone change the calendar and forget to tell me they switched the day the Seasons change?

Wow, I'm sitting at my computer right now with my windows wide open. I'm getting a wonderful cross breeze and it's airing out the house really nicely. Nice and fresh. I'm also wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Did I mention I don't shave regularly in the winter? Ya, it's quite the sight right now! ;)

I sure hope wintery weather doesn't follow us into late April like it did last year. It was rather annoying to celebrate Easter and still have to wear winter coats. Not very "new beginning; Spring-like", ya know? Still, for one day, I'll take the milder weather. Happy January!

2 comments:

♥B said...

I am hating the weather right now. Its too warm for a sweater, too cold for a t-shirt...grr!

Love the blog! Looking forward to reading more!

Suzy said...

you hit 74?!?! wow. we managed a record high at 60 yesterday. i hope your weather stays another day or two.