My kids have watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 so much since Christmas that they can recite long lengths of dialogue for you without much prompting. You can pick a scene in either movie and they can give you the general plot as well as the dialogue that goes on during that scene.
I knew we were in trouble when this morning, William and John were fighting over Buzz. Again. I told William we would be getting him his own Buzz toy (because I am so sick of the fighting and tears) and Maddy said "Oh! You can get one at Al's Toy Farm! Just like in the movie!"
Ya, I think they've watched it a few too many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HA HA HA HA!! have you gone to Disney world.. where they have a REAL "Al's Toy Barn".... oh and a Pizza Planet!!!!! LOVED IT!!! I'm so amazed at how long buzz and woody have been loved!!! My son is twelve and when he was about 5 we bought him a buzz and woody.. and wrote his name on Woody's boot... !!!
Post a Comment