Well, it's January 3rd, and I finally feel a little bit better. Holy smokes! I've had a stomach ache for about two weeks. It started off feeling like a had a giant stone in my stomach, and then the past five-ish days I've had the worst acid come up. Blech!
Unbelievably, the only thing that worked for me was this:

As sick as that sounds, the only thing I could tolerate in my stomach. My brother-in-law came over on New Year's Eve to watch the kids while Robin and I went out. He brought the Gold Fish for the kids as a treat. I'm not really a fan of the colored Gold Fish, but as a treat from their favorite uncle, I'm not going to cause a fuss. The kids loved them and for some reason, it was the only thing that worked at not making me feel beyond sick. Nothing else would make it down.
So, there you go. The power of Pepperidge Farms Gold Fish. Who knew?


No comments:
Post a Comment