Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Because I Think This Is Funny

I'm not doing a Works for Me Wednesday today. I found this little "vignette" and had to share it. It may be a little irreverent, but I think it's funny!

ITALIAN BOY'S CONFESSION

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl".
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano ?"
"Yes, Father, it is." "And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation".
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as
well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?"
"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration.
"You're very tight lipped, Joey Pagano, and I admire that. But you've
sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you
go and behave yourself."

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers,
"What'd you get?"

"4 months vacation and five good leads."

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Oh, I like this one!