Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fall Has Officially Arrived

No, it's not the brightly colored falling leaves, the cooler temperatures or anything remotely like that. I always know when fall has arrived because I can not access my television on Sunday afternoons. Why? Oh, because the NFL season has begun again in earnest.

GAH! I hate football, but Robin ADORES it, so I suffer through six months of big men who should really know better, chasing a ball down a field while simultaneously attempting to knock each other down. That's about the long and the short of my description of football. Add to that the colassal joke the Washington Redskins are right now, and I can't even claim some small joy in the home team winning.

So, here I sit, suffering. Spring can't come too soon!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Aaaahhhhh, it is finally fall. I'm sitting here in my Packer jersey trying to patiently pass the time 'til Monday Night Football! Now, please-oh-please, don't try to turn baseball on in my house. If you do, I may have to kick you out (even if the person in question is my DH). Best of luck making it through the beginning of Feb!