I need to go shopping in the worst way today. Unfortunately, most of it is for the kids. Sigh. Oh, well.
I need to get the boys some pants, a couple of booster seats for my mother-in-law's car (she's taking the boys to preschool two mornings a week. God, I love my mother-in-law!), some P.E. sweats for Maddy's winter uniform (on sale this week!) and a birthday gift for a soon-to-be 7 year old boy in her class (the one she has a serious crush on...Gah! She's 6 not 16!).
Then it will be off to find some comfy shoes for moi! I hope I can find some that aren't terribly spendy. Something somewhat fashionable would be nice, too. I don't know if I can find both, but I'll try.
I will hopefully meet up with a friend as well and have coffee. That would be the cherry on the sundae!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
how was your shopping trip? did you find shoes? I need some, too! I love my dansko clogs but they're just so... um... cloggy.
Check out today's entry for all the shopping low-down. I want dansko clogs too, but like you, I feel they're also just so...cloggy! ;)
Post a Comment