with this:
My Bissel Steam Mop. I love it!
I hate...no scratch that. I despise mopping the floors. They never seem clean and what a pain in the butt to haul out the mop, bucket etc. The mop water alway gets disgustingly dirty before I'm ever done. I just feel like I'm swabbing muddy water across my floors. Besides, mopping is back breaking work (or at least from my perspective it is!).
This past summer, after swearing loudly while trying to get some built up mess of crusted food off my floors, I decided I was getting a steam mop, come hell or high water!
Did a little research and then ran off to Linens'n Things to purchase that little beauty above with a 20% off coupon. Saweeet!
Robin's been using it mostly because immediately after purchasing said mop, we went to Canada. Then we got home and he was the "expert", so I let him mop (yes, it was a difficult chore to let go of, but I made the ultimate sacrifice and let him mop. I should be nominated for sainthood, ya know!).
Well, today, I looked at my poor, neglected, dirty floors and decided to bust out the mop myself. It is sooooo easy to use. All I used was tap water, pulled the trigger on the handle and steam, beautiful steam, came out and annihilated the crusted on crud. It was easy and, dare I say, fun!
My floor is clean, no toxic chemicals were used. It was easy and fun. Two thumbs up from me!



1 comment:
I think you've convinced me - I need one of those!
Post a Comment