John came home from daycare quite excited today. He showed me some pictures he had cut out of houses, furnished rooms as well as a deck/patio. I gotta say; for a four year old, he's got a good eye!
He informed me that this was the house he was going to buy. I asked him when he was buying it. He let me know that it would be tomorrow. Intrigued, I asked him where he was going to get the money for it and he said "At the bank!"
Apparently, he and William are moving out. They're both quite insistant. They will buy a house in the next couple of days. They will move out, but we're invited for dinner. John swears he'll make me pot pie and cake.
Both boys claim that they don't need anyone to cook for them. They'll do it. Laundry? They'll handle it. Cleaning up? Why, them of course! Getting to school? Easy! William will drive!
Ah, to be four again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awe, how sweet. Can Bugs come and live with them? I'm ready for him to move out.
Post a Comment