Friday, October 03, 2008

Fridays Are Always Better...

with a margarita and good friends.

Three of us from the Foreign Language Department and my children went out for Happy Hour today. Nice place a few miles up the road from our school. I had a margarita and chatted with adults, my children sipped (ok, downed) their chocolate milks and devoured two plates of calamari.

After an hour and a half, John declared we needed to go home. Considering there was nothing remotely child-friendly about this restaurant (although they were nice enough to give us crayons and coloring sheets--yay!), my children were quite nicely behaved.

Now I just need to gear up to correct the unit tests I gave today so I can have my weekend as "school free" as possible. We shall see. The margarita seems to have gone to my head...

1 comment:

Heather said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Good job to your kiddos for being well behaved while you had a little Friday fun! :o)