Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How Does He Do It?

You may remember me venting about my husband and his middle school type reasoning skills in this lovely little entry.

He was livid that we had to pay a fine for doing something against the HOA's policy. Not that I agree with the policy, but it's not like we didn't know about it. I was ready to suck up the fee and glare menacingly at him for a week so he wouldn't do it again. Somehow, my husband got it into his head to write them a letter disputing the fee. No idea what he wrote, but today I get the mail and there's a letter from the HOA. Uh.oh.

I open it to find the following expert:

"I understand...there was some confusion regarding the placement of your recycling bin. Therefore, the $50 will be waived."

Nice. I'm not sure about the "confusion regarding the placement" of the bin, but I'll take a waiver this time around. Now, if I can only convince him to actually bring the bin in every week, I'll have succeeded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good news - wonder what your husband put in the letter!