and it's Halloween! For my kids, Halloween is probably the best day ever other than Christmas. They are so excited to wear their costumes...like freaky, overjoyed, exicted. It's a little scarey, actually! ;)
Madeleine will be a ballerina. Thank goodness she was happy to do this as she'll be wearing her outfit we paid $55 for her ballet recital this past June. Got her a pink leotard to go under it and she's set. The boys will be superheros. John will be the Flash, and William will be Batman. They've even worked out a set of "moves" these superheros make. William does his "moves" to the Batman theme (dananananana dananananananana BATMAN!) ">
and John does his to the "Flash" song. They're hysterical.
">
Me? Oh, I'm going as Professor Severus Snape---but with a twist. See, my story is as follows: After having my morning coffee, I turned into a peculiar Muggle School Teacher. That dastardly Harry Potter sneaked Polyjuice Potion into my morning joe and VOILA! Instant costume. LOL. Yes, I realize I'm lame, but I'll take it anyway
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment