TO ME!
I'm 37 years old today.
I just got back from a fabulous meal with my kiddos. I asked them to pick a restaurant and they chose DENNY'S! LOL! For some reason they think it's haute cuisine. I'm totally fine with it. I'm not in the mood to wrangle with three potentially crazy children on my birthday in a fancier restaurant.
We had cake, candles and lots of hugs and kisses.
A perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy birthday to you! Glad it was a good one (and I totally get the Denny's thing--I love IHOP, too, because everyone is happy). Is Tuesday "kids eat free" there too? We love that.
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS FRENCH JESSICA!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad it was good. Here's to another great year!
I'm so sorry I missed this! Hope you had a most wonderful birthday !!!
Post a Comment