Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Need Some New DVDs

Whenever I do school work or craft, I throw in a DVD to watch or listen to while I work. I don't have cable in the office area and to be honest, there's no real way to get it in the room without getting the cable company out and I really don't want or need cable. I'm perfectly happy with no cable in this room. The problem is, I've watched the DVDs we own so many times I've begun reciting the script right along with the actors.

Any suggestions for any "must have" DVDs? I'm open to TV shows and movies.

Suggest away!

3 comments:

The Clan McMahon said...

Sex and the City. Get through Season One... Season two is really where it gets good.

-- The Wire

-- Juno

-- Knocked Up

-- Dan in Real Life or 40 Year Old Virgin

-- A&E version of Sense & Sensibility

-- John Adams Miniseries

Suzy said...

What, are you burned out on Harry Potter?? Say it isn't so. ;)

Brothers & Sisters

Anonymous said...

Forces of Nature

Steel Magnolias

Hope Floats

8 Seconds

EdTV

Some of my favs.