Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pretty Fall Flowers

While we were at the orchard yesterday, I noticed there was a patch of fall type flowers. They were so pretty and lovely bright colors I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of them.

One day I'll get a fantastic camera and I'll actually be able to do the whole "crisp picture in the foreground and blurry background" action I'm so wanting to do with my current camera. Until then, here are some of my pretty fall flower pictures. Enjoy!


'>http://

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Love the fall flowers. I'm there with you on wanting the camera.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful flowers. I was going over all the flower names in my head as the pictures scrolled by. I'm a dork that way. Nice slide show and you do quite well with your 'less than what I want' camera.

Crafty P said...

i so want a new camera, but they are way too much for us right now.

i think your photos are lovely! hoping we get to the orchard today!