Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas The Night Before Christmas...

and all through the house,
all the creatures were sleeping
except for Mommy Mouse!


I'm totally wiped out.

We're finally all ready for Christmas Day!

We went to my mother-in-law's tonight for our traditional family Christmas. Kids played with cousins, had a visit from Santa, opened presents and ate good Polish food. I had the delicious mashed potatoes since I fast on Christmas Eve and there wasn't any fish. It's all good. My mother-in-law's mashed potatoes rock! Yum!

We got home about 45 minutes ago and after getting the kids to bed, I wrapped up the Santa gifts, filled the stockings and left a candy trail for the kids to follow to their gifts in the morning.

We're all ready
and as we turn into bed
you can hear us exclaim:


Merry Christmas to all!
And to all a good night!

No comments: