Monday, December 29, 2008

What I've Been Busy Knitting...

HATS! My first hat was this red/black number for William. Man, there was some major cursing involved when trying to learn how to use double pointed needles (or DPNs as the experts like to refer to them). Personally, I think of them as the devil's knitting needles. What a royal pain, but I did eventually get the hang of them.








Next, came John's blue and grey number. This one was so much easier now that I had worked with the pattern once before. The DPNs were much more managable this time (although still a pain).







Lastly, I worked on this number for Maddy. It's made with the same Strawberry Shortcake yarn I used to make my first ribbed scarf. I think I turned out very nice; if I do say so myself.
And here's my goofball clowning around with her new hat on. :D

1 comment:

Suzy said...

You are awesome!!! You have come a long way, practically a seasoned pro.