Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tying Up Loose Ends

Well, it is the last day of 2008. It's also the last day of Blog 365! YESSSSSS! I made it! I managed one post every day of 2008 (in some cases, a couple of posts). I even posted on February 29, even though I realized after the fact that that was our "off" day. Oh, well.

I don't think I'll be doing that again for 2009. It was a challenge. A good challenge, but there were times I just didn't have much to say or anything interesting to discuss. Overall, though, I'm pleased with having completed the challenge and I'm glad that as of today, I can blog when the mood strikes.

On to other things.

Tonight is New Year's Eve.

We're going out to dinner with my sister-in-law and her family and others (not sure who) and then who knows what. To be completely honest, I would rather just stay home, snuggle on the couch and ring in the New Year at 10 p.m. ('cause I'm hardcore like that!). It's not to be, but we'll go out and have a nice time, I'm sure. I bet we're home by 10 anyway. (I party like a rock star, don't I?)

I have some resolutions in mind for the 2009. I'm keeping it simple this year: Weight loss. That's it. It's a resolution every year. I'm hoping at the close of 09, it won't be one anymore. Wish me luck!

To everyone out there who has posted a comment: Thank you! It's often made my day to read a comment from you and know someone's reading my blog (aka: drivel!).

To everyone out there: May 2009 bring you blessings and happiness.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy New Year to you too! I hope 2009 brings you all the best in life.

I've enjoyed reading your blog (didn't miss a single one - I don't think) and will miss your posts come tomorrow.

1A said...

Happy New Year!