Friday, December 05, 2008

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Not only is it Friday (FINALLY!)!!!! Yay!!!! But I just got the BEST email ever from my husband.

HE GOT A RAISE! Whooohoooo!

He had his yearly evaluation today; even though it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY overdue (about 6+ weeks overdue, but whatever!) and he received the max raise the company gives.

I'm so proud of him. He started in a new position last year as an AS-400 person (operator? tech? I'm a little confused about his actual title, but I do know it has something to do with computers...lol...I'm so pathetic!). He had no training whatsoever. Most who do this job have at least a certificate in it (if I'm not mistaken) and he was "on-the-job" trained. His co-workers have been fantastic about working with them. They deserve suck kuddos for bringing his name up when they were first hiring for the position and then giving him all the support he needed while learning his job.

Apparently, he did excellently!

I'm so proud of my husband.

We're going to go out and celebrate tonight at a nice place down in city center. It'll be a nice change of pace for us to go out and have something so fantastic to celebrate.

My husband rocks! (or, as my students like to write it: ROX!)

No comments: