So, yesterday, I went to Michaels' and bought the largest styrofoam wreath form they had, some straight pins and then off to Target for two bags of metalic bows (each package had 32 bows and I used almost all of them!) and then just free-handed them. Here's what I ended up with:
Isn't it sweet? And doesn't John look adorable holding it?! ;) Great fun to make, but it takes some patience with the bows and some finessing to get them "just so". It takes a lot of bows, but I think it's cute. It'll be on my front door this Christmas Season.




3 comments:
what a fun wreath!! your house will be festive with it on your front door.
The wreath is great, F! Do you mind if I steal your idea?
Janelle, steal away! It's super easy and cute! The kids love it! Enjoy! :)
Post a Comment