Saturday, December 01, 2007

William Sonoma Taste on a Wal-Mart Budget

The most recent William Somona's catalogue arrived in my mailbox a couple of days ago. I've been far too busy to leaf through it until this morning. I think I need to start making my Christmas list from this catalogue. There are so many cute, cute things I'd love to have. Granted, some I'd only really use around the holidays, but others are a little more practicle for the every day cooking I do (and by every day, I mean every.single.day.)

Here's a compliation of the items I'd love to see under the tree:

The Twelve Days of Christmas Napkins

The Twelve Days of Christmas Tablecloth

The Twelve Days Christmas Decorative Plates

A Wusthof Knife Sharpener

A Personal Embosser

A Frittata Pan

Wusthof Knife Set

Car Cake Pan (wouldn't that be so cool for the boys' birthday?)

Rosehip Wreath

Immersion Blender

Think I'll see any of these under the tree on the 25th? Ya...didn't think so either! :D

No comments: