Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ahh, I Believe He Takes After Me

John, that is. Yesterday he was home sick with me. Well, he wasn't actually sick yesterday. He was really sick on Tuesday, but I took yesterday off as a precaution in case his sickness continued.

I didn't want to take any chances on giving him something that might upset his already agitated tummy (i.e. I didn't want to clean throw up off the floor again!), so I gave him some chicken soup. That's pretty gentle on the tummy, right?

John took two bites and declared "I'm full!" Uh, no. No you're not. At my insistance, he took another two bites and again declared "I'm full!" We started lunch at approximately 11:30 a.m. It was about 12:50 p.m. before John finally finished his soup. Yes, a whole hour and twenty minutes to eat a bowl of soup. Argh!

Yes, my son's as stubborn as his mother. Well, maybe there's hope, right? After all, I did win this round! ;)

No comments: