Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Should I Be Worried?

I got approval from our school district to take the French students to Québec at the end of April. We are all very excited. Well, I'm more stressed out by all the "stuff" I need to do to get it all organized, but everyone else is pretty excited.

I called our Tour Coordinator last week to check on when she needed the deposit by. She had verbally changed the deadline to November 21st last I'd spoken with her as our approval didn't come from the school district for a while. On the last fax she sent, it was October 31st. Uh, obviously, we have a little problem. Anyway, I called and left her a message which she in turn, never returned.

Today I aked our Financial Secretary for a check for the company. Well, she needs an invoice. No problem, I say. I call the Tour Company, ask for Amy and find out she no longer works for them. Um...HUH?

The woman I spoke with was lovely and reassured me that all was well with our trip. She assured me she'd get an invoice in for our secretary within 24 hours. Problem is, I have no official point person for this trip anymore. Ack! I hope to all that's holy that nothing goes wrong with this trip. I don't think I can handle the stress!

No comments: