Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm Raising a Kleptomaniac

John got home from daycare on Friday. He was having a not so great day as he came in the door crying (Robin picked him up). I had him come over and cuddle with me for a little bit. As he was curled up on me, I felt a round, hard something in his pocket. He decided he wanted to lie down in his bed. As he started to trot away, he reached into his pocket and showed me a golf ball.

With a bright grin and a cheerful voice he said "I took this from Miss Pina's house! I put it in my pocket so no one else could play with it!" I didn't have the heart to get upset with him, but did tell him he needed to return it Monday morning and let Miss Pina know he took it for the weekend.

Lovely.

No comments: