Wednesday, I stayed home with John because he'd not been well on Tuesday. I sent William to daycare because the thought of having to deal with one potentially pukey boy was enough to send me 'round the bend. The thought of keeping up with his healthy brother at the same time, made me cringe.
I spent the whole day listening to John ask me: "Mommy? What's William doing now?" or "Mommy, when are we gonna get William from Miss Pina's house?" or "Mommy, when William comes home, we're going to play cars!" It kinda broke my heart. I didn't realize how much the two of them rely on each other. They've been together from the first moments in the womb. They've only ever been apart when one's been in the hospital for a few days. That's it. Other than that, they're always together.
When I picked up William from daycare, they were both smiling such big smiles upon seeing each other. It just melted my heart to see them smile and hug each other and listen to each of them tell the other about his day. It was so stinkin' cute! The best is when they have their "deep" conversations about things. It makes me want to laugh and hug them both at the same time.
I hope my boys always stay this close. Twins are fantastic!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so sweet, F!
Hugs,
Marissa
Post a Comment