Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Everytime I come home from vacation, it takes me a little time to get reacclimated to my home and my routines again. It's almost like being away for that time totally neutralizes any mommy/homemaker/wifey tendencies in me. It's always weird walking into the house the first time because it feels different and not quite "mine".

Today has been full of making a bunch of phone calls, doctor's appointments and making up a grocery list. Thankfully, Robin ran out and got milk last night, but other than that, we've only got a few staples until I go out tomorrow for my groceries. Ack! Thankfully, my cupboards are pretty well stocked, so we're not going to perish anytime soon! ;)

So, left on my list for today is to unpack (yes, I'm still not unpacked!) and get a brief outline of what I need to prep for going back to school. I start back on August 19th and the kids are back on the 26th...so...off to prepping I get!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Welcome back. I hope you get unpacked sometime in the next week or so! ;)