I'm in the middle of packing madness and running my last load of clothes so I can actually pack something for me. The kids all have outfits; I, on the other hand, do not...at least not any that are clean.
My husband is making me nuts with all his last minute "things" he needs to get done. He's also decided today was the day to empty out the van of all the stray items there...the majority being his and then dump them (thankfully in a couple of bags) into my kitchen. Because somehow this becomes my responsibility to wade through on top of everything else.
My children are dying to "pack our toys" and Maddy's asked me about a hundred times if I'm packing yet. Like "NOW are you packing, Mommy?" or "After you give the boys their snacks (that they've been whining about forever and making your head implode) are you going to START packing, Mommy?" I'm about to pack her into a suitcase just to get her to leave me alone! Argh!
So, now I'm posting on my blog to get away from the madness for a minute (and avoid the looming packing and last minute cleaning) to wish all my American friends a Happy Fourth of July!
I'll be leaving early in the morning tomorrow. I may get in a good bye post before I leave, but I wouldn't hold my breath (because I know y'all are waiting patiently for all my updates...you know, the 3 of you who read here! ;D ). I'll have limited access to the computer at my dad's, so some days I may be posting a couple of entries so I can keep up this madness that is "Blog 365" (WTH was I thinking!).
Have a lovely time celebrating your Independance Day tonight with fireworks, bbqs and celebrating with family and friends. I'll be checking into the looney bin if things don't get better around here fast! Have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy 4th to you! I hope you have a great trip. And, I'll miss your daily blog entries..so according to you I'm one of three.
Post a Comment