Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend's Here!

Yay! I'm happy to say I survived another week here with the kiddos. Our lives are full of swimming, swimming, swimming--unless you're John and then it's just full of hanging out at the side of the pool...sigh.

We've been to the pool daily and playing in the water is a great energy drainer for my "get up and go-go-go all day!" kids. They're usually nicely worn out in the evening and sleep like a dream--until the first crack of light comes through the blinds and then we're moving all over again.

Tomorrow, my sister and I will be going out for dinner! Yay! An adult dinner where I do not have to cut someone's food up or keep tabs at how many times someone's tried to casually toss their broccoli to the ground. Whooohooo! Oh, and if that's not enough, we're going to see Mamma Mia! I can't wait! Besides the Harry Potter movie coming out in November, there isn't any movie I really want to see. This one I want to see! It looks like a fun movie--one I doubt Robin would be thrilled to go see so it will be nice to see if with a fellow chick-flick chick! ;)

Happy weekend everyone! :D

1 comment:

Suzy said...

PRETTY PLEASE post what it is like to go out to dinner with an adult and not cut up someone else's food?!?! Yup, it's been a while for me. I hope the kiddos continue to be worn out every day by the pool.