have finished. They didn't go as well as I'd wanted them to as John chose to not participate at all. Otherwise, I can't be disappointed. Maddy did a fantastic job and is able to do front and back glides. She can put her face in the water, kicks, moves 2ish meters and is feeling more confident about her abilities in the water. Couldn't ask for anything better! She passed the "Sea Turtles" group and according to the booklet given to us, she would proceed to "Salamandar". Cool.
William didn't quite master the back and front glide as he refused to completely submerse his head in the water either way. Unfortunately, he didn't move on to the Salamandar's group but would be required to repeat the Sea Turtles. I'm very happy with his progress! He's much more comfortable in the water than he was before and can do the basics with his own "twist". I'm ok with that. He'll do better as he takes more lessons.
Hurray! I have two basic swimmers! That's pretty good success! :D I'm happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment