Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two More Weeks

and I'll be home. I love coming to visit family, but we tend to forget the negatives that come along with spending time with family. As joyful and wonderful as it is, sometimes all we want are the comforts of our own home and routines.

We've had a good time so far. We have been to the beach twice already and to the pool almost every day we've been here. We have had a nice time catching up with family and friends. We have even made it to the library to check out books. It's been fun and we have some fun things still planned like swimming lessons and at least one more movie (Kung Fu Panda).

I'm looking forward to Robin's return on the 23rd. I am not looking forward to the long drive back. I am very much looking forward to sleeping on my queen sized bed with my comfy mattress instead of a twin bed with a mattress harder than...well, let's just say it's "extra firm".

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I know what you mean about being home with your own routines. I hope the rest of your vacation is great!