Monday, July 07, 2008

Go See WALL-E

Go see WALL-E. It's the newest movie out by Pixar and it's FANTASTIC. My kids were mezmerized even with very little in the way of dialogue, they walked out understanding WALL-E's environmental message. It's heartwarming, sweet, and a wonderful reminder to take care of each other and our Earth.

3 comments:

Crafty P said...

my dad took the boys saturday. i wish I had been there to partake of all the teachable moments! oh well, I'll wait for the dvd!

All Things Domestic said...

We saw it, and enjoyed it. But did you find the view of the future depressing? DH and I did. And we were very thankful that we weren't watching with his morbidly obese brother.

Big Gulp, anyone?

Miss French Jessica said...

Oh, the future looked REALLY depressing, Holly. I agree with you. I was really hated that all the people in the future were morbidly obsese and drinking their meals. I also hated that people had become so disconnected from others and way too reliant on technology. There seemed to be no real human connection. Glad your bil wasn't there when you saw it... it could have been mighty uncomfortable! Made me a little guilty for eating my popcorn! Ack!